HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Got banned again I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Got banned again I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Got banned again I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Got banned again I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Got banned again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 10:36

It's just so funny how many times I get banned here. This time I was just having fun, playing with name aimbots.net . And ofcourse all people here think I hack, cause they are such a noobs..
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 11:33

Yeh i was there actually, the problem is that jonas is noob and doesnt see the diffrence between skill and aimbot.
Ill unban u when i get on but atm im playing league of legends:P
-FrosT
Back to top Go down
Cyanide
Recruitment & Leadership
Recruitment & Leadership
Cyanide

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 13:36

In the end I didn't think you were hacking. My apologies. And, for the person who banned you, my apologies on his behalf. But, I think Aimbots.net is a stupid name...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wikipedia.com
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 13:37

Once again you fucktard... Just get the f*ck out of here already...
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 13:46

Yeh thats true, u shouldnt use the name aimbots.net
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 14:02

read the rules. aimbot.net is neither rascist nor offensive. its perfectly good nickname. easy way to test dumbass admins ^^
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 14:47

Haha Emma ftw:D
Back to top Go down
Jonas.
Administration & Management

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 18:24

Gtfo our server f*cking noob, and emma if you give him right again yr out for me again, that's what yr good at.

Last edited by Jonas. on March 10th 2013, 04:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiVo
Administration & Development

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 19:31

Everyone shhhhhhhh! And secondly you shouldn't use aimbots.net as a name because u just deserve a ban for being a idiot. But either way, if he's not hacking he shouldn't be banned, so figure it out guys.
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 00:28

Jonas dont act all bossy with ur: and emma if you give him right again yr out for me again, that's what yr good at bitch.
Dont act like ur the boss around here, u donated and now u think ur above us all including DiVo and Anthem.
Well think again.
-FrosT
EDIT: Ur right about being mad but dont be mad at Emma...

Last edited by Fro$t on March 10th 2013, 00:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 00:33

My reply to this all...

Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 00:52

Lmao wolf:P
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 03:38

Wolf wrote:
Once again you fucktard... Just get the f*ck out of here already...

Jonas. wrote:
Gtfo our server f*cking noob, and emma if you give him right again yr out for me again, that's what yr good at bitch

U mad?

You 2 are the guys in this clan, who are complete noobs.

Quote :
Everyone shhhhhhhh! And secondly you shouldn't use aimbots.net as a name because u just deserve a ban for being a idiot. But either way, if he's not hacking he shouldn't be banned, so figure it out guys.

Secondly, I can use whatever name I want, if it doesn't offend anyone. Also show the proof, if you wanna ban me..

Actually I know why there aren't any skilled players in your clan: you just ban all of them and accuse them for using cheats ;) ( I don't talk about real cheaters who are obvious.)

Atleast there are still some understanding members in this clan, who I will thank for protecting me.

Back to top Go down
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 04:25

Just get the f*ck out of here... No one wants you around here... Youre nothing but trouble..
Back to top Go down
Jonas.

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 04:35

You remain banned and nobody will unban you.
And frost, if there's anyone acting bossy over here it's you, with the rcon password and doing whatever you want to do, I have the full right to do whatever I want with players with such names or other things that I don't like whenever nobody from a higher level is online.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 04:38

first of all im not a bitch, you need to apologize.
and secondly the name is perfecty good like i said.
but i dont want to argue about this, you need to think about what you say jonas. im warning you...
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 04:42

I wanna have a say in this as well.

I think the name aimbots.net is very confusing. By taking that name you kinda inflict suspiciousness on yourself so that everyone is suspicious of you. My question for you is do you really wanna act that way?

Although I haven't seen you cheating, just playing very nicely. But I wud characterize you as the kind of person who causes a lot of drama and it wud be a positive change if you didn't visit us anymore Ix!on, I'm sorry pal but too much drama constantly is going to drive us nuts.

Last edited by Anthem on March 10th 2013, 04:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Jonas.

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 04:43

I fully stick with what I said.
Apoligizes for the 'bitch', but you shouldn't call me a dumbass admin anyways :)
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 05:32

well if u false ban someone judging by their nick. id say youre not very good admin.
Back to top Go down
DiVo

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 07:18

Everyone makes mistakes. All I'm gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Jonas.

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 08:15

Everyone knows you're perfect Emma, but others do make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 08:41

Especially people like u jonas.
Back to top Go down
Jonas.

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 08:44

Yeah cause I actually do something else than play hidenseek in dc servers
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 08:56

I'm not making drama out of it, your members are. (who just can't handle my skill..)

And btw I was already unbanned yesterday :)
Back to top Go down
lowman

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 16:10

case is closed already i guess, but i still feel like adding somthing to it:

i've seen ixion on various etpro servers, so i think he does not cheat, but still he should get at least a 1 week ban for his name, not because it's confusing or something, but because it is advertising for a website where you can download cheats, what shouldn't be allowed/toleranted since visitors or even members might curious and visit that site and download something there then..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got banned again   Got banned again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got banned again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next