HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Ip banned cause of little brother.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

Ip banned cause of little brother. Empty
PostSubject: Ip banned cause of little brother.   Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 11:52

Yo everyone, i am iDeFeat and i got banned cause my little brother used aimbot in ur server.
I know alot of ppl use this as an excuse and they just lie and i understand it if alot of u guys dont believe me but i would really appriciate an unban from xXx.
I deleted ET from my little brother and i blocked the page where u download it so he wont get in xXx anymore.
Hes name is DS*Chillax he was in that clan but also got banned there cause he used aimbot there to.
I just met Emma and she said that i should join xXx and she believed me and said it was worth a shot to try and give my explenation of what happend to the community of xXx.
I hope she was right:S
Thanks for reading,
-iDeFeat
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Administration & Development
Administration & Development
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Ip banned cause of little brother.   Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 12:18

iDeFeat wrote:
Yo everyone, i am iDeFeat and i got banned cause my little brother used aimbot in ur server.
I know alot of ppl use this as an excuse and they just lie and i understand it if alot of u guys dont believe me but i would really appriciate an unban from xXx.
I deleted ET from my little brother and i blocked the page where u download it so he wont get in xXx anymore.
Hes name is DS*Chillax he was in that clan but also got banned there cause he used aimbot there to.
I just met Emma and she said that i should join xXx and she believed me and said it was worth a shot to try and give my explenation of what happend to the community of xXx.
I hope she was right:S
Thanks for reading,
-iDeFeat

ET can be downloaded from different locations/websites/directories. So my guess is he can easily find it and start installing it again. However, I believe everyone is worth another shot so why shall we not give him another shot at proving himself.

Any other aimbot attack will result in a permanent IP/GUID ban.

Anyway nice to see you exploring our forum. So Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ip banned cause of little brother.   Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 12:22

Thanks but im not unbanned :S
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ip banned cause of little brother.   Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 06:26

1. Why would he even use hacks or such on our server? I banned him because of aimbotting and I wont unban him. I am not going to see that happen again. If I see him or you again using any hacks or aimbots your not ever going to get into the server or into the clan. We donĀ“t need such noob cuntfucks who use hacks or such...

-Soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ip banned cause of little brother.   Ip banned cause of little brother. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ip banned cause of little brother.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1