HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Server Rules I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Server Rules I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Server Rules I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Server Rules I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Server Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Administration & Development
Anthem

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules   Server Rules I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 20:34

Triple X Server Rules

1) Treat all players with respect regardless of your real feelings towards them. Disrespecting, name-calling racially, displeasing, intentional harrashing, defaming the clan or abusing will cause you an instant and infinite ban.

2) Don't use any offensive or derogatory words in the main chat (T-letter). Excessive usage of disrespectful words and you'll get either warned, kicked out or banned. Play fair and be respectful!

3) Listen to all Triple X admins (lvl 4+). Report all admin abuse at xXxclan.tk. By not listening, you show a skill of not respecting the Triple X admins and you may get kicked out.

4) Hacking and botting are strictly disallowed such as not permitted. An immediate ban will come along if you do so and there'd be no returning back into Triple X.

5) Spawn killing with heavyweapons is forbidden. For more info about "sk", see below.

6) Impersonating an admin or being an imposter is definitely forbidden.

7) Never ask or beg for a higher lvl. It's an unforgiveable movement. We don't warrant that your punishment for asking or begging for lvls is brutal or unliked. We'll provide a punishment that fits best for you, let us handle this process.

8) Clan recruiting, advertising or constant spamming on the Triple X server are forbidden (this is for other clans and players).

Clan Status:
  • We are open for recruitments.
  • Join either by passing a tryout or posting an application to the Triple X Forum
    (note: you may not always get in by applying).

Spawn killing:
  • If the spawn point is captured via flag, it's not spawn killing.
  • If the spawn point can be destroyed with a satchel charge or dynamite, it's not spawn killing.
  • On Server spawn killing is only allowed with light weapons. By using heavy weapons constantly, you'll get kicked out of the server.

Allied Clans:
  • Lvl 3 - Allied Clan Member. Post to the Triple X Forum about being an Allied Clan Member.
  • If an Allied Clan Member is wanting to join us, make sure you've already left the clan you were in.
    Not to be provocative but they're allowed to join if they want to. If so, ask a Recruiter for a clan tryout.
Public Chat / Main Chat / T-letter:
  • Only English is permitted to be spoken because we're not a bilingual clan.
  • If some other languages are spoken, we need to provide you a harsh punishment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela

Server Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-