HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Membership Duties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Administration & Development
Anthem

Membership Duties Empty
PostSubject: Membership Duties   Membership Duties I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 02:27

Here are explained your duties at each level.

MEMBERSHIP

Levels 5-9
Your job is simple but can get confusing sometimes. You have newly joined us and are the future of the clan. You must learn right from wrong and learn from your mistakes. Try to be as helpful as you possibly can and activity is what counts here. We appreciate it the most, and remember to be social too.

RECRUITMENT & LEADERSHIP

Level 10 - Recruiter
You've now become a lot more experienced. With your new commands you have great power, so use them wisely. At this level you must learn how to communicate with other players properly. You must learn to listen to other players and you will be in situations where you have to deal with a problem without the aid of anyone else. It's your actions that will affect the clan globally. Uou must start to develop your leadership skills and always aid and help anyone that is in need. People are going to ask for your advice here and there you're trusted that you will give them the best possible answer. You must also ask new people about joining us on a daily basis for example 3-10 times a day.

Level 11 - Co-Leader
You have more than proven yourself a responsible and mature admin. With your new commands you take great power, and must always remember to use them responsibly. Your job and the expectations haven't changed from the previous level. You must also now take on teaching admins below you a thing or two. You're required to have more activity than the times before. As of now proven, you definitely have leadership skills and have been selected to help your leaders. Your specific job is to aid your leaders (being their assistant) and look out for your server. You're trusted to make the best decisions all the time. Altogether you're still bound to recruit.

Level 12 - Leader
You are now top of your class, you've developped a strong bond with the other clan members of xXx. You are trusted and well-known amongst us. Other members will be looking up to you for advice. You are expected to make the right decision in sticky situations and notions. You are expected to help run your server and always lend a hand here and there. Our owners and higher admins have decided that you are ready to lead and command your clan officially.

DEFENCE & PROTECTION

Levels 100 & 150 - AAT (Admin Abuse Team)
You're defined the best one for this job. You've gotten lots of new features and commands which are unknown for you, get to know them better before you take action. You'll never break the rules, you're the handbook. Your major job is to help people who are dejected or in need of some aid. You specialize in catching frauds, abusers, hackers, aimbotters, disrespecters or imposters. You're also capable of recruiting but it's not your top priority. Stick to your duties and be the cop you've always wanted to be!

ASSISTANCE & SUPPORT

Level 200 - CSA (Clan Senior Admin)
You've become a very trustworthy and valuable asset in the clan. You are here to help us out in any possible situations and support in those who need help. You're an admin of relevance, it's very difficult to gain this position, act honorably and have respect and gratefulness. The name Senior comes from your length of presence. No one gets this unless you've sticked with us since almost the very beginning.

OWNERSHIP & MODERATION

Level 300, 400 & 500 - Junior Owner, Head Owner, General
You've bought ownership by donating us money. You're almost able to do anything you want (can't break the rules, can't change them by all yourself, hack or change the tags or name of the clan). You have precisely the same jobs as CSA's. You still help with recruiting new comers and that stuff.

Level 900 - Supreme
You have the same rules and duties as Owners but you've been hired on as the official assistant of our Founders when they need assistance. Be genuinely sure to be there for them whenever assistance is needed. This level is the last level you can gain for free. For your selection, we'd need a series of good features of yours and capabilities/abilities to run or maintain the clan.

ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT

Level 998 - Chief
As the title says, Chief. You are second-in-command and have access to our server directory as well as owners. You are the second hand of our Founders and most valuable asset. You help us in management, to build the clan from its ashes to its walls (from starting parts in construction to walls and bricks literally).

Level 999 - Founder
You can do whatever you can think of. As you've founded the clan you must run it smoothly but resposibly as well. You're one out of five persons who's mostly resposible for the future of xXx.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela

Membership Duties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1