HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Glory days are over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

Glory days are over Empty
PostSubject: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 10:41

Hey,

We're not quite on a good run right now. If Nitmod doesn't help us get visitors, what will help then? What we really need to do now is focusing on adapting our gameplan more efficiently as it is not giving us the results we hoped for in the first place. Well, we kinda struggled thru times after DiVo's farewell and now the situation it is really a pain in the ass for us now.

What if we change back to Jaymod and see what happens in the next following days? Could work, maybe not. I still prefer the good ol' Jaymod with original maps only.

I know I'm not really entitled to having much of leverage to decide whether to make the changes or not, it's up to Sub now but as the second Founder and my experience over the years, it is my best interest that we take Jaymod back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Nagger
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 12:55

I like nitmod, i like new maps. I vote no.
Back to top Go down
Submint
Administration & Management
Submint

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 13:17

Nitmod is running very well, the problem is activity of members. Its obvious that if server is empty noone will join to play with bots. Today i had first day since i bought server, when i had time to play. And look - we had more players. So i think that its not mod problem. Jaymod brings more problems nowadays, without supporting non-etkey players, with more hacks etcc etc. What is more - on nitmod is more changeable than jaymod, and the last but not least it weighs less than jaymod 4MB vs. over 7 MB.

PS. Trivi, please visit server from time to time, last time you were online was in April :(
Back to top Go down
Havock

Havock

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 16:50

I cant agree with you Trivi, today I was online (after 3 days off the server because of my school project) and i found Xmator, Faith and two other players on the server. The problem isnt Nitmod or Jaymod or whatever mod you will put, the problem is that this is an old game, and people are forgeting about the good old times playing Enemy Territory. I really think that you are trying to put a lot of effort in this server and that is really good to see, Ive talked with Sub and if I was not from Portugal I would support this server, but due to the taxes from one country to another that is not possible.
I think we shloud focus on what we have now, and add maybe a few more maps like Venice for example (i dont know if that is a "heavy" map to upload or not).
This is just my opinion guys.

PS: Btw if you for some reason whould like to translate some things from English to Portuguese I can be that translator . see you guys ingame =)
Back to top Go down
Qaz...
Qaz...

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 18:08

The problem does not lie with the modification. I agree with as it's above, but not quite, just with most of what Havock said. True, that is an old game, BUT it does not mean people have forgotten about it. You must go further and start the server on the latest patch. This is my opinion, you should try, there is nothing to lose. most people who play this game, doin this on the patch 2.60b so I propose to consider and switch to the 2.60b patch, because everyone who has played this game before doing the update to the patch 2.60b.

Regards Haymaker A.K.A Qaz
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 02:31

Dear friends:) according to your suggestions : Venice is already installed for near week, we have 13 maps now:)
Now about server patch: we are running 2.55 plus with server facade by equalOne, what means that our server can be seen on 2.55 and 2.60b serverlists. Only problem is to have time, play and attract newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 06:23

Submint wrote:
Dear friends:) according to your suggestions : Venice is already installed for near week, we have 13 maps now:)
Now about server patch: we are running 2.55 plus with server facade by equalOne, what means that our server can be seen on 2.55 and 2.60b serverlists. Only problem is to have time, play and attract newcomers.

Yeah exactly do you see any players online now? You don't!

I don't like Nitmod.. besides there are too many downloads on the server that it will cost us.
Back to top Go down
SetRuGa

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 07:39

We had 6 players online yesterday with only 3 clan members at one point, to me that says we are now getting somewhere... This is the best stats all week tbh :/
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Lack of members   Glory days are over I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 10:01

SetRuGa wrote:
We had 6 players online yesterday with only 3 clan members at one point, to me that says we are now getting somewhere... This is the best stats all week tbh :/

Are we? Look at the gametracker banner, isn't getting us anywhere. There has to be changes.
Probably I am stepping down and leave it all to Sub. I'm every single day super tired after I have finished my work day. Sometimes I may go out and drink a couple of alcoholic shots on a terrace and have a real nice time with friends thereafter. Basically it means I am useless for now for the next 1,5 months.

Alright so now, hear me out.. You need to make changes to work this all out! You may disagree on this and you definitely are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts! The facts are: A. lack of guests B. nitmod isn't so new anymore besides the majority of all people have jaymod already downloaded on their computer instead of nitmod and the popularity of jaymod is increasing and it sure is more popular C. it real fun to get those "gaymod" comments D. why reform ET? it is already an old game and shud stay like that (a mod like nitmod of modern age doesn't fit so well with this old-fashioned flash game, almost as same as playing ice hockey with a football) E. first of things is to listen to me to get this started and this is why the E option is most valuable. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory days are over   Glory days are over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory days are over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-