HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Hey all xXx Community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elpolako
Regular User

Hey all xXx Community Empty
PostSubject: Hey all xXx Community   Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 11:17

Hey guys,

I'm Elpolako , I'm Polish ... 18 years old. I'm playing this game since almost 2 years now with some short pauses. I discovered this forum , clan by my friend Submint but I already remember some guys playing on differents servers. What I expect is fun and activity , all know so Elpolako is funny :) My favourite mod is Pro and Nitmod but I'm used to be on each one.
Last time I'm less active but now it's time to be back in form , so I hope so I will meet you in the game.

My knowledge in forum and servers setting is not big , but I'm always open to help.

It's just an Welcoming message , to see your current activity and reborn. Have fun :)

My xfire is polska45
Back to top Go down
Submint
Administration & Management
Administration & Management
Submint

PostSubject: Re: Hey all xXx Community   Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 11:34

hello and welcome dear friend :D
we will need your help in making xXx stand in its glory again :D
now we need to wait for Anthem's word :)
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Hey all xXx Community   Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 22:40

Hola! We'd be very pleased to have you among us, Elpolako. Every new comer is a valuable advantage.

We don't judge people by the book or by their knowledge but I do want to acknowledge that any knowledge of configuring servers, forums and just being helpful is a bonus. :) We seek extreme, entertainment and fun, this is why our name is Triple X (consisted of three valuable matters).

I hope you enjoy your stay here while we don't have a server, yet. We'll get it, not to say sooner but later. It depends on the ET global server list, it to appear once again. So our worst concern is that we don't have the server yet, secondly our subsequent concern is how to get people on it. Any ideas are welcome!

Keep you in touch, kind regards: Anthem

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: Hey all xXx Community   Hey all xXx Community I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 09:40

Welcome Elpolako to xXx.
Anthem when can you create a server?
Back to top Go down

Hey all xXx Community

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-