HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiVo
Administration & Development

I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. Empty
PostSubject: I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.   I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 09:23

These are new and fresh levels. More organized, and better colors. Level 14 FAST it stands for Forum Admin Support Team. So instead of using FACP, which was created by some other, we can use FAST, which I created.

~~ Founder lvl 30 ~~
|xXx|...|FF|

~~ Supreme lvl 29~~
|xXx|...|SUP|

~~ General lvl 28 ~~
|xXx|...|GEN|

~~ Owner lvl 27 ~~
|xXx|...|OWN|

~~ Junior Owner lvl 26~~
|xXx|...|OWN|

~~ Clan Senior Admin lvl 16 ~~
|xXx|...|CSA|

~~ Clan Junior Admin lvl 15~~
|xXx|...|CJA|

~~ FAST lvl 14~~
|xXx|...|FAST|

~~ AAT lvl 13~~
|xXx|...|AAT|

~~ Leader lvl 12 ~~
|xXx|...|LDR|

~~ Co-Leader lvl 11 ~~
|xXx|...|CLDR|

~~ Recruiter lvl 10 ~~
|xXx|...|REC|

~~ Colonel lvl 9 ~~
|xXx|...

~~ Sergeant lvl 8 ~~
|xXx|...

~~ Captain lvl 7 ~~
|xXx|...

~~ Private lvl 6 ~~
|xXx|...

~~ Member lvl 5 ~~
|xXx|...

Last edited by DiVo on January 15th 2012, 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.   I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 00:19

I speak for the visitors:

"I don't like those tags."

I believe the majority considers those tags not as good as the old ones. A whole lot more people would join if we used the good ol' tags. People just prefer red and black.

So I think you just got denied. :D But would it be such a big deal if we didn't use your selected tags? It's only the outlook..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
*aXe*
Recruitment
Recruitment
*aXe*

PostSubject: Re: I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.   I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 02:03

DiVo i thought you dont want to make new server ?! something changed´`
Back to top Go down
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.   I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 03:23

I not going to make a new server, thats up to anthem. And thats fine with the lvls, I made the old ones, but I believe that the red and black are not that great. these are better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.   I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I suggest these new lvls. New start, new colors, and more organized.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-