HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

TJ Clan or Regular Clan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TJ Clan or Regular Clan?
1) TJ Clan (only TrickJump servers)
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_vote_lcap78%TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
2) Regular Clan (not only TrickJump servers, others too)
TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_vote_lcap22%TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

TJ Clan or Regular Clan? Empty
PostSubject: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 05:16

A few players have been bored of fragging. Actually fragging doesn't offer so much fun than TrickJumping if they're compared to each others (me and WiRuS are bored at least).

A regular clan would have also fragging plus other circumstances (TJ etc). A TJ Clan has only TJ Servers with different kinds of mods (we've got now TJ with TJMod & Jaymod 2.1.7). Of course, if you can't TrickJump or you suck at it, we can teach you at anytime. There's also a couple of excellent tutorials at http://www.trickjump.me/tutorials (all different kinds of TrickJumping styles, may be tough to perform at first).

I'm really not having fun and fragging bores me, have bored me ever since 2008 to be honest. TrickJumping has always fascinated me (even though I was learnt it thoroughly this year and I become something I wouldn't ever have believed, a TrickJumper. It increases a lot of fun with jumps and tracks. You're in fact able to competite by TrickJumping. I've added a battletjfinal map where Axis and Allies are against each others. The axis team has to get 5 flags before the Allies team. Then, you've defeated your enemy and gained a deserved victory (skills and speed required).

I'm really this close to modify the clan and the server again but I noticed you so that's why I'm not going to do it without calling a vote about it. You get to vote for the option you like most.

Let to announce it here alright, I quit fragging from this moment on. Not just enjoying of it, bores me.

The poll is up for 10 days. That's your time limit. Regards, Anthem & WiRuS.

Creater & Idea of Topic: Anthem
Supporter (full support): WiRuS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
|xXx|Mike

|xXx|Mike

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 06:48

I vote F2.

Because I think Much ppl dont like Trickjumping Here. Some like Frag server's to.

So i hope It dont change to Trickjump clan.
then i have another Wishes

Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplex.forumotion.com
hAze'
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx
hAze'

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 06:49

You will lose much members If u change it to trickjump, but I still prefer tj.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Membership
Membership
Thor

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 07:08

Hmm, I like TJing more than fragging but I think hAze is right, we will lose much members.
Back to top Go down
|xXx|WiRuS
Moderation & Protection
Moderation & Protection
|xXx|WiRuS

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 08:15

As Anthem said, it bores me, too.... 🇳🇴 Fragging got me bored in... January 31, 2009
I played frag, if i was bored (but actually, playing the frag server's made me even more bored..). So.. as some of you might have noticed, i've been in TJ servers more, than in Frag servers and... I'm kinda starting to dislike ET, because most of em' servers are Frag, but i dont HATE the ET, i just am bored of ET... Maybe ill start playing Call Of Duty 2-4 Multiplayer, i like CoD. But, i dont know yet.

But, i do agree with hAze', we will lose much members(like the others say).
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 10:10

Regardless of how many members we're gonna lose, we don't care. We have now fun together with this amount of members. Although, a TJ Clan would be first in ET, a new creation which blows up people's mind hopefully. If you take a close look at our publicity, the TJ servers have been most visited and popular during last couple of weeks.

I really have lost my inspiration since last year. I was thinking of making at least Sniperwar to:

|xXx|TJ For Pros

It'd contain xtreme TrickJumps which are most difficult. I'd put more difficulty to the server. Only pros who've got skills would make a success.

Of course the TJ Clan would mean that we'd be able to wear tags that we make by ourselves. Full rein to decide the colors of the tags. Either way, I decide and if you'd leave, that's ok, at least I'm considered with myself plus so are some ones too.

Triple X doesn't sound xtreme at all, the TJ clan suggestion would make us it.
Back to top Go down
hAze'
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx
hAze'

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 10:39

ur doing like a pro at tj Anthem...Are you pro?
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 21:20

Alright, all I wanted to hear was your thoughts. We're not gonna change into a TJ clan.

I've published a parent directory "PK3 Files", click on it (it opens to a new window). There you can get the missing PK3 files which have caused issues (for instance not able to upload some of those files).
Back to top Go down
killernr.1

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 06:18

Hey maybe i want joint but only in an tj clan not in an regular clan
Back to top Go down
|xXx|Bang

|xXx|Bang

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 06:51

why u want an TJ clan??? I think u will lose so many members when u do that!
I vote for an regular Clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJ Clan or Regular Clan?   TJ Clan or Regular Clan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TJ Clan or Regular Clan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-