HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

some things which we need to talk about...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Submint
Administration & Management
Submint

some things which we need to talk about... Empty
PostSubject: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 11:54

Hey guys i have some thoughts which i want to share with you.
First thing isn't nice - im disappointed when i see how little part of clan members are visiting our server. I just want to remind you, that this clan is game clan, we should meet on server, otherwise i dont know in which way we go... I cant be 24/7 on server, and carry all duties alone connected with recruitement and others...

We all have real life - you, my firends, and me. We decided to reopen server, we said many good words, promises at the beginning, just two weeks ago, but i didnt imagine it this way - this situation must be changed. So im asking you for more activity on server - many people are interested in xXx, only when someone with |xXx| tag is online - many newcomers connect when see that there is someone more than a bot :)

Second thing - i want to propose some changes - many players ask if we have xp saver - they are new in game or didnt play for some time, and dont know anything about guid. It's little exhausting to tell where from they can get guid, etkey and stuff. Following that way and adding some asks about new maps, because many of us are getting bored of basic campaigns - what you think about changing Jaymod to new N!tmod? Its very attractive mod, which doesnt need guid to save xp, set level or ban. It's very popular to put etpro maps in nitmod servers. Clans with Nitmod have always players, what you can see on Gametracker.
Nitmod can resolve our problems which for now are:

-low amount of members - we are basing mostly on old xXx members;
-low amount of regular players - if someone's xp is not saving we have less chances to see him again on server,
-basic maps which are boring.

What i want for you? Just answer what you think about it, im opening real tribal council :) And dont get my words bad - dont want to accuse anybody, im just sharing my view of situation. :)

Thanks for your attention,
Regards, Sub
Back to top Go down
Nagger
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 12:31

I like the idea of nitmod.
Im as much as online as i can and I hope the rest of you will do too.
I have to say if the server stays like this its gonna be boring.
Only me sub and a few others are online but were almost never a full server.
I hope nitmod will change that!
Berend Kuyper

PS: I think its handy if people will be punished someway when they are too long off without explanation.
Back to top Go down
DiVo
Administration & Development

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 13:15

First I just want to apologize for my inactiveness on the server lately, I have been really busy lately, and as we discussed submit, I told you that I won't be as active. I will be on tomorrow morning to see how things are going, and I don't know much about config nitmod, but if you know how to, I give you permission to make it a nitmod. I agree on this because nitmod is just a lot more fun then jaymod. With cool new maps like sp delivery and others we can make the server a lot better. We need something new in xXx then just repeating the same old stuff.
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 13:20

no need to apologize, Divo - as i said im not accusing anyone, thats just my point of view :)

well, i didnt have nitmod server before, but it shouldnt be so hard to learn :)
we will wait what others will say :)
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 02:28

Yeah I've been wondering the same thing. Something's not stacking up, we have our server, visitors don't come on a daily basis so we need to make progress on that front.. Maybe Nitmod cud be our saviour, never know until we give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 03:04

Im behind submit 100% on this matter.
N!itmod servers DO have alot more players, this could be the solution to everything.
I say lets stop wasting time and make this happen, we need players on our server. :)
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 03:20

so we 100 % agree with changing to nitmod.
great, but dont forget that you need to be active on server, otherwise people wont come even for popular nitmod ;]
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 09:02

okay then server is UP again with new 2.2 N!tmod PR1.
Some things still need to be configured, i will do them later: making rest of levels, adding commands (i had to make them again). If someone with access to the ftp would be so nice and help me then i will be very grateful :)

i added 2 maps sp_delivery te and adlernest for beggining :)

I'm expecting more activity from members from now!
Back to top Go down
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 11:16

Ok thanks submint. and Anthem hows that menu holding up?
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 23:46

DiVo wrote:
Ok thanks submint. and Anthem hows that menu holding up?

I'm not sure if it's compatible with Nitmod. Never done anything that mite include Nitmod..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 00:20

eG has it's own menu for N!tmod :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some things which we need to talk about...   some things which we need to talk about... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some things which we need to talk about...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-