HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

wall hack? oO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xinosuke

wall hack?  oO Empty
PostSubject: wall hack? oO   wall hack?  oO I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 13:04

hello, first of all, excuse for my lack of english. its not my main language so... to the point:

I'd never joined a server forum before. but the thing here is that I've been banned under a wall hack user accusation.
Server admin Exx banned me. He allready warned me in one occasion.
I've been playing in ur server with several nicknames, mainly xinosuke and ketza. but also with monstrA and variations of these ones (I got banned under a xinosuke's variation nick: elemenT*xino)
obviously the thing is that I never used any hack. And I repeat the word never. I've been playing ET since around 2002 and never got a single warn.
obviously a lot of newbie people tend to call you a cheater when u just pawn them. but is logical, I bet I'm not the only one. but thats all, they just say on main that you are cheating, because, in his eyes, "its impossible that you kill 'em all the time".
but you know that here the thing is different. I got a permanent ban (reason: i love your wallhack) by a player who is clearly not a newbie. and, since he is a server admin, I assume he know how a cheater "moves around".

Its also true that catching and aimbot may be easyier than a wallhack. and in fact it is. ive seen clearly aimboters using that shitty thing. and they all look the same, they just move around the map pointing at the ground and then, suddenly "clink".I'm sure u know what I mean...
but since I got banned for using wallhack, when I know (obviously) that i'm not using nothing; I assume too that catching a wallhack is far more complicated. I don't even know if I can do something to prove you people that I'm totally clear of that shit. but theres one thing I do know: since I know that I'm not cheating, I know that you don't have anything that proves that I was cheating. It's logical if you think that for a moment.
still, your server is yours, and you'll do with it whatever you want (obvious too). with that I mean that you dont have any need to give me fair trial. but since i've been playing there a lot of time with my town friends, I'd appreciate that you just give me some credit.

I'm open to provide you with whatever you want, just to prove that I dont know anything about cheats. that I'm just a medium skilled player who likes to play in your server with his friends.

thanks for your time.

PD: another thing worth noting is that I also play etpro in SLAC servers. so I've a SLAC account, and I NEVER got a serious cheat accusation. (SLAC -> www.sl-anticheat.com for more information)
Back to top Go down

wall hack? oO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-