HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Administration & Development
Anthem

Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" Empty
PostSubject: Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment"   Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 18:15

For my new projects I have newly built these two pages (click on pictures):

Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" Menu_DONATIONS

Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" Menu_RECRUITMENT

There is more to come. I thought of creating a totally big information page with users and their information (age, country, xfire, real name and so on). Also a gallery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment"   Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment" I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 23:52

If you need help with getting peoples infos I can give you a hand ofc and put em up so its easier to just copy and paste and so on forth.
Back to top Go down

Menu: "Donations" and "Recruitment"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1