HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
New info on myself I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
New info on myself I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
New info on myself I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
New info on myself I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

New info on myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 05:50

I have gotten shipped my self-built PC since yesterday. Its parts and devices are very new and almost the best of 'em all so they're not specifically compatible with ET anymore and as of now I have also gotten Win7 which complicates my gaming. ET is just old school and we're living in a modern world, everything changes at every second. I'm still trying to get ET work but if I don't manage, I'm afraid I'll have to say last kiss goodbye to ET once and for all. No high expectations but by definition there are better chances that it won't work with my PC. Still, I have hope. I'm gonna rape this google apart! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 13:54

I got it fully working with me. Just uhh, still the payment period is so far undone. We need owners to get the clan up and alive, at least one with the founder to ensure a good start. We can get more owners upon the road. It's not a risk to invest 5-10 euros in this clan. After all it's only pocket money. It's less than if you got screwed numerous times by your friends for loaning some money for whatever was their need. I'm just saying we still need assistants in all of this to make it happen. So many clans have started with one founder without any single owner and the outcome has been the same, gone down, unless you have multiple good comps for linux servers that you keep on 24/7. I guess ubuntu wud work too but linux is more secure. I have one comp for a linux server (free server, homehosted, easily to get with linux) but the problem seems to be I don't have a modem for internet wires, I only have an inner zip. If I still got the modem within this month among the internet wires and a provider to provide my internet connection, there'd be no problem at re-opening Triple X right now.

Last edited by Anthem on December 21st 2011, 13:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 08:36

http://xxx-clan.do.am/forum/

Server Name~xXx~RECRUITING~XPS
Server IP 62.75.222.16:27930

What do these guys think they are doing???
Found out today! Added the owner of it on xfire, but still waiting for him to accept.
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 10:51

He blocked me on xfire after this

[12:44] $|m0n: hi u added me
[12:47] $|m0n: hi u added me?
[13:00]
[13:00]
[13:08]
[13:08]
[13:13]
[13:37] DiVo xXx: yes i did add you
[13:38] $|m0n: who are u?
[13:38] DiVo xXx: Well I am DiVo
[13:38] $|m0n: in game too
[13:38] DiVo xXx: And I saw the clan you made xXx
[13:38] $|m0n: ?
[13:38] DiVo xXx: yes
[13:38] DiVo xXx: Have a question
[13:38] DiVo xXx: When did you make xXx clan?
[13:39] $|m0n: yes
[13:39] $|m0n: before 2 weeks
[13:39] DiVo xXx: Where did you get the idea to name it xXx?
[13:39] $|m0n: lol
[13:39] $|m0n: dunno
[13:39] $|m0n: i liek the tag
[13:39] DiVo xXx: Well
[13:40] DiVo xXx: I made xXx 3years ago
[13:40] $|m0n: on sl with wolfenstein?
[13:40] DiVo xXx: its been a up and down road for the clan
[13:40] $|m0n: or where?
[13:40] DiVo xXx: Right now the clan is off
[13:40] DiVo xXx: but we may reopen
[13:41] $|m0n: with et?
[13:41] DiVo xXx: Yes
[13:41] DiVo xXx: 2.55
[13:41] $|m0n: ok if ur good u can join ;-)
[13:42] DiVo xXx: No
[13:42] DiVo xXx: I suggest you make a new clan name, because your stealing xXx which I created.
[13:42] $|m0n: f*ck u
[13:42] DiVo xXx: ?
[13:42] $|m0n: where is ur clan
[13:43] $|m0n: show me
[13:43] $|m0n: there is nothing
[13:43] $|m0n: before i created i looked if there is something
[13:43] $|m0n: there is nothing
[13:43] DiVo xXx: Yea I know, because we are not open, but that doesn't mean you can just take other peoples clan names
[13:43] $|m0n: so u have to make a new one
[13:43] $|m0n: lol
[13:43] $|m0n: show me players
[13:43] $|m0n: or something
[13:43] DiVo xXx: http://clanxxx.forumotion.com/
[13:44] DiVo xXx: thats our old forums
[13:44] DiVo xXx: we even have older forums
[13:44] DiVo xXx: Triple X Clan Forums © 2009-2011
[13:44] $|m0n: not my prob
[13:45] DiVo xXx: Well I'm just suggesting to make a new clan name
[13:45] DiVo xXx: people know who the creator of xXx was, and you will get no members for stealing a clan name
[13:45] $|m0n: if hes off it is ur prob
[13:46] DiVo xXx: ?
[13:46] $|m0n: on sl and on tb is no player who used that tag
[13:46] $|m0n: u have just a forum
[13:46] DiVo xXx: Lol, Do you really think I would make such a big deal if this wasn't my clan
[13:47] DiVo xXx: I have had members, I have had clan tags, and more then 1 server for Triple x clan
[13:47] $|m0n: i trust u
[13:47] $|m0n: but there i snothing
[13:47] DiVo xXx: Yes, but there soon may be something
[13:47] DiVo xXx: Just letting you know
[13:47] $|m0n: So I carry no debt
[13:47] $|m0n: ok
[13:47] $|m0n: np
[13:47] $|m0n: i have 3 server
[13:48] DiVo xXx: You act as if I care, Anthem and I created xXx, you have no right to use the name.
[13:48] $|m0n: i have
[13:49] $|m0n: because ur xxx if just a forum
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 11:50

Sorry for the spam, but it looks like they are little immature kids. I don't know how this will be resolved, but they have no right to take a name that is ours Anthem. The hard work we put into this clan, and now some scum kids think they can run it.
Back to top Go down
Submint
Administration & Management
Submint

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 14:17

imo you have all rights to wear xXx tag - you were first - they probably dont understand what does it mean. situation is quite hard to solve - fight between two clans which are named the same can be difficult to understand for others. this - let me call - misunderstanding in easiest way can be resolved by someone who's neutral. What'ya think?
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 05:44

hmmm, maybe situation has changed - i dont see their server on the list, neither on gametracker... so what will we do? :D
Back to top Go down
*aXe*
Recruitment
Recruitment
*aXe*

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 11:00

i would really love to have a xXx clan back
and i will be active and recuit lots of ppl :D
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2011, 14:30

Its honestly up to Anthem, I will help out and stuff, but im not going to run a server, because I don't keep them up for a long time. And I will send Anthem some money to help out with the payments. And Btw aXe who are you? DO you have another name that I may know of?
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 03:45

For the moment I can't guarantee that I could raise xXx from its ashes. Let's say I won't give any thoughts before Christmas is over.

I've also encountered a new issue and it's that my ET doesn't always work regularly. Sometimes I do see a list of servers, some other day I don't. Plus I can't get an etkey, it just won't save it. As far as I'm concerned, without it I have no GUID which means I'm immune to all those admin commands. I've tried to figure a way out of this but haven't find any workable solutions yet.

I have a question for you guys, which version do you play on? 2.55 or is it 2.60b or .. ?

DiVo wrote:
Its honestly up to Anthem, I will help out and stuff, but im not going to run a server, because I don't keep them up for a long time. And I will send Anthem some money to help out with the payments. And Btw aXe who are you? DO you have another name that I may know of?

He's monkey, the old recruiter. :)
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 04:48

i am playing on 2,55 :)

Anthem, i can send you my etkey, then you have to put it in etmain, edit it with notepad and change last 2 numbers. :D
Nowadays im open for any propositions about resurrecting xXx - i can help managing. If you want to wait - then ok.
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 11:07

Submint wrote:
i am playing on 2,55 :)

Anthem, i can send you my etkey, then you have to put it in etmain, edit it with notepad and change last 2 numbers. :D
Nowadays im open for any propositions about resurrecting xXx - i can help managing. If you want to wait - then ok.

Yeah I know that technique: create a text document, name it etkey, remove the extension .txt and replace it with nothing and it'll be an etkey file then. After that I connected to a server, I was on it but when I stopped the game I saw no etkey file in etmain. This is the issue! Somehow it disappears.
Back to top Go down
*aXe*
Recruitment
Recruitment
*aXe*

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 11:09

atm im in sexmad clan
1 is the server name of 1 of our server
it runs on silent mod (so you dont need etkey to get a level)
its really cool and popular
take a look at it
you have even the statistics on this forum :D
come and visit me
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 18:28

Ya silent mod seemed like a really nice mod to have on a server, but anyway anthem you can make the server 2.55+ so it will be on 2.60 and 2.55. As far as I know is ycn has that.
And the Et key I remember I had issues once with that, I am not sure how you can fix it though, besides submints way.
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 21:27

ET is now working on me. I started playing on UcE No Download so you'll see me there sometimes.

DiVo wrote:
Ya silent mod seemed like a really nice mod to have on a server, but anyway anthem you can make the server 2.55+ so it will be on 2.60 and 2.55. As far as I know is ycn has that.
And the Et key I remember I had issues once with that, I am not sure how you can fix it though, besides submints way.

Silent mod sounds like a viable mod however I have no idea how to configure and maintain it. : D

Anyway it's an option, 1 out of 2 options and the other one is jaymod of course.
Back to top Go down
*aXe*
Recruitment
Recruitment
*aXe*

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 09:09

sounds like there will be a new server :D
the fake 1 is taking our name down
no1 online there

add me xFire
flyingknifes

:D
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 11:52

I would love to see a server of xXx back up, but first I think we should find some of the old folks from xXx first. If anyone is still in contact with Emma, and other members, let them know we need their support.
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 12:39

i have most of them on xfire, but they are still offline... Qazar - i dont think so that he want to play anymore...

Anthem, tell me if i sent you my server.cfgs from HA?
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 22:09

DiVo is right. We need more members for backup. I don't think we shud start just yet cuz 4 members isn't gonna take as far. To secure the future of xXx, yeah there needs to be more men in the beginning. I cud get Vendetta (D3ath, xfire: d3athgr1m) come back just in a flash but he is rather seldom on MSN so difficult to contact him.

Sub you can send it already to me yeah. Also if you have the old level.db I'd take that too. : )

Triple X will be alive in January but yes we do need some more supporters so if you anybody from your older clans invite them along.
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 09:27

Yea, and just to let you know, I will be away Jan 2nd to the 6th, so if u happen to remake then, I guess i wont be here at the time :p
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 05:14

In early Jan I will be buying us the server.

There's been a discussion on what type of server we getting. Well as probably all of you know so far it's gonna be No Download for sure. Albeit it's gonna be No Download I think we shud add a couple custom maps like frostbite and supplydepot. They're tiny maps, don't require much downloading so not a big deal. Are you with me guys, is this is what you guys agree on too?
Back to top Go down
DiVo

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 08:23

yep sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 05:46

Soo, we have new year! When are we going to start?
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 10:43

I believe I cud make our server configured and bought starting on next week. So that a good deal? Everyone on it? : )
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 12:22

yea, sure, i cant wait for it! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New info on myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: New info on myself   New info on myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New info on myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next