HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

AAT Duties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Administration & Development
Anthem

AAT Duties Empty
PostSubject: AAT Duties   AAT Duties I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 20:49

Anyone is bound to follow the rules. If anyone breaks them, you'll see the punishments below:

Disrespect / Rude Remarks

Details: This is when a player who comes to visit the clan disrespect admins such as not listening to them or hurling abuses at them. It also applies to other players. By being disrespectful, and a class of their own, the dirt is not going to be a good thing. It also means not respecting them by ignoring or taunting them. Rude remarks also include things such as accusing family of other player of things that are in a way nasty.

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn to stop disrespecting with words like: "Please respect other players".
* 2nd offence: Continue warning (PM if necessary).
* 3rd offence: Mute 2 mins, then unmute (remember to unmute).
* 4th offence: Mute 10 mins and give a harsher warning such as saying: "Next time is a kick".
* 5th offence: Kick and when he/she comes back say: "Next time is a 90 min ban".

Hacking / Botting In Server

Details: This is when a player who comes to visit the clan and plays in our server illegally. They use things such as aimbot/wallhack or more. It is YOUR duty to do something. Try to spot potential hackers such as players who kill opponents quickly and a lot in 1 go. Also, look at players nicks. Some players have nicknames like Haxer etc.

Do take note: When accusing of another player of botting / hacking you MUST spec him/her first. Do NOT accuse others of hacking or botting without specing him/her. Without any evidence accusing them is useless and will only make you & the clan look very very bad. It is our duty to check up before jumping to conclusion. It's also advisable to get more admins to spec a player along with you. A 2nd opinion is always good. It's not disgraceful to get help. It's intelligent.

Side Note: To spot botters look at headshot and kill ratio. Usually botters have 2 headshots per kill. That's an early sign. Also look at flying arrow heads and more. Won't reveal too much since i don't want all my secret bot catching skills to be leaked out. But above 2 are good enough. Trust me.

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn to turn hacks/bots off immediately.
* 2nd offecne: If it doesn't turn it off, warn again and treat it to turn it off sending a PM.

During 1st and 2nd warns, !disorient / !smite to get its attention to turn it off.

* 3rd offence: Kick for bots/hacks.
* 4th offence: Ban 30 mins and supsequently 90mins.

If you are unsure or bot/hacks take screenshots or videos so that the rest of the clan can be on the lookout.

Admin Asking / Begging

Details: People who constantly ask for admin or spam !admintest.

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn with words like: "Stop that or get more xp to get the free admin".
* 2nd offecne: Continue warning. PM him if necessary.
* 4th offence: Mute 5 mins and give a harsher warning such as saying: "Next time is a kick".
* 5th offence: Kick and when he/she comes back say: "Next is a 90 min ban".

The next time is still a warning but of harshest proportion. Say something like: "This is your last warning. One more time and you'll get a ban". If it happens enforce a 30 min ban. Next time is a 90 min.

Name Calling / Noob Calling

Details: People who call someone panzer noob, arty noob, flame noob, noob backraper and more.

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn with words like: "Stop name calling".
* 2nd offecne: Continue warning. PM him if necessary.
* 4th offence: Mute 5 mins and give a harsher warning such as saying: "Next time is a kick".
* 5th offence: Kick and when he/she comes back say: "Next is a 90 min ban".

The next time is still a warning but of harshest proportion. Say something like "This is your last warning. One more time and you'll get a ban". If it happens enforce a 30 min ban. Next time is a 90 min.

Walljumping

Details: Making use of Doublejump to skip through objective points such as gate/door. Maps involved include Fueldump and Oasis.

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn with words like: "Stop walljumping".
* 2nd offecne: Kick and when he/she comes back say: "Next is a 90 min ban".

The next time is still a warning but of harshest proportion. Say something like "This is your last warning. One more time and you'll get a ban". If it happens enforce a 30 min ban.
* 4th offence: Next time is a 90min ban.

High Ping

Details: A high ping will result in lag of server. We have to kick some of them to help out at times.

Kick Info:

* Server half full = Kick with ping over 500.
* Server totally full = Kick with ping over 400.
* Server 1/4 full = Try best not to kick unless person has very very high like over 900.[color=red]Punishment:

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn with words like: "Please reduce your ping".
* 2nd offecne: After warn wait 1min: Continue warning. PM him if necessary. Also start asking the person if he understands english or he knows how to fix his ping. Teach if he doesn't know how to.
* 3rd offence: Wait 5 mins for them to try to fix it and assist anytime: Can ask for help from other admins. Don't be shy.
* 4th offence: If it doesn't do anything, then give a kick.
* 5th offence: Do a short ban of 2 mins.

Using Commands For Fun

Details: This is when a player who comes to visit the clan and uses its commands only for fun. The commands never should be used ONLY for fun.

Commands which shouldn't be used ONLY for fun: !fling, !flinga, !launch, !launcha, !throw, !throwa, !smite, !shake, !splat, !slap, !freeze, !burn, !gib, !disorient, !pants, !rocket, !nade, !putteam, !mute, !kick, !ban, !disguise, !revive, !poison, !medpack, !ammopack, !give or !lol.

Punishment:

* 1st offence: Warn with words like: "Don't use commands for fun, stop it now or else".
* 2nd offecne: Continue warning. PM is necessary.
* 3rd offence: Give a kick. After it give a short 2 min ban.
* 4th offence: Ban 90 mins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela

AAT Duties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-