HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilenT
Membership
Membership

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 03:18

It's about my inactivity I had almost 1 week i think. Maybe more. Reason: Went to Denmark with my schoolmates. So I really didn't have the opportunity to play :D but now I'm back :D

SilenT
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 04:36

SilenT wrote:
It's about my inactivity I had almost 1 week i think. Maybe more. Reason: Went to Denmark with my schoolmates. So I really didn't have the opportunity to play :D but now I'm back :D

SilenT

Yeeah buddyy you didn't have time to play but wud of had time to post! Mobile phone or you live in that era where there's not smart phones?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
SilenT
Membership
Membership

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 04:19

Anthem, I was too busy with all the packing and stuff. I remembered this whole posting thing when my flight landed in Denmark. Didn't want to use my phone's internet connection because it costs so much abroad. :D
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 04:43

go easy on him anthem. it was only a week ^^
welcome back.
Back to top Go down
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 06:16

It's ight this time, try to let us know in advanced next in possible. Thanks and welcome back slient
Back to top Go down
SilenT
Membership
Membership

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 03:39

Will do! :) I'm going to my apartment today so I can finally TJ :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D   Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this earlier :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1