HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Lethal banned for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 12:36

agreed with divo, should probaly lock this topic.

ps. plz dont swear on forum divo ^^
Back to top Go down
Typloshion2

PostSubject: LOLYOU   Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 14:20

Ok LOLYOU,

I'm sorry if I accused you wrongly. But it really seemed to me that you used aimbot.

Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 06:02

DiVo wrote:
Im really getting tired of this!
First off if you think a member is involved in hacking or aimboting, I want it pmed to the admins.
Admins list
Anthem
DiVo
Submint
Angel
Jonas

Report a pm to one of us, so that we can all discuss what we will do. Sitting here on forums going back and forth blaming each other on who did what is ridiculous, and childish! IF U THINK MEMBER IS INVOLVED in any kinda of CHEATING, then pm us!
Wait a second why isnt my name there if a member is aimbotting or hacking u can also tell me(ADMIN:D)
I kinda feel down because of u DiVo.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 06:57

Fro$t wrote:
DiVo wrote:
Im really getting tired of this!
First off if you think a member is involved in hacking or aimboting, I want it pmed to the admins.
Admins list
Anthem
DiVo
Submint
Angel
Jonas

Report a pm to one of us, so that we can all discuss what we will do. Sitting here on forums going back and forth blaming each other on who did what is ridiculous, and childish! IF U THINK MEMBER IS INVOLVED in any kinda of CHEATING, then pm us!
Wait a second why isnt my name there if a member is aimbotting or hacking u can also tell me(ADMIN:D)
I kinda feel down because of u DiVo.

gee i dont know.
maybe cuz u arent :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal banned for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2