HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Lethal banned for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

Lethal banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:07

Little story: i came to the server, played for 2 mins and then lethal banned me bcs he thinks that I have hacks lol.
I dare lethal to show record in forum where I am "hacking" xD
Otherwise you have no right to ban me.

-Ix!on
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:22

Ixion wrote:
Little story: i came to the server, played for 2 mins and then lethal banned me bcs he thinks that I have hacks lol.
I dare lethal to show record in forum where I am "hacking" xD
Otherwise you have no right to ban me.

-Ix!on

You've been suspicious lately, lots of our members have been curious and it doesn't make it any easier to use whitelight binds, unless you wanna be suspected. I'd recommend re-doing the binds otherwise you devise your own demise. However I don't think you're hacking, it's just skill, I've felt and seen it.

Attachments
kanycta aka Ixion.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(501 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Last edited by Anthem on January 22nd 2013, 11:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Lethal.,
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:25

lisen i was spec u when i was dead and u was nothing but headshots and was dominating im sorry but the truth must hurt . if you are going to use such hacks then just stay away from the server go to a aimbot server . and another thing soon as i went spec u said lethal stop spec me ??? why so offensive....
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:31

U say that killing you once is dominating? :)

Well I'm just having fun about telling to not spec me and using these kind of binds.
It's damn funny to see you arquing if I use hacks or cheats ;)

And yes, if you really wanna prove anything, then post a record. Though this will just prove that I am innocent.
Back to top Go down
Lethal.,
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:36

point is i was dead and spec u and i seen your aimbot . then when i went spec u paused for a min i guess u turned it off then u sucked. i dont get how u can be so good then when i go to spec u suck . another thing when i was running up u shot at me throw wall ?? whats up with that . that is why i went spec .
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:44

btw your English sucks a bit.

Anyways I have never played worse when somebody is speccing me.
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:55

Ixion wrote:
btw your English sucks a bit.

Yours too, mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:57

yeah I usually don't recheck what I write.
Back to top Go down
Lethal.,
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:58

anthem can u jump on xfire for a minute please?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:01

Your staying banned No matter what. You are a suspect and I will ban you too if I see you here. Your on my BOS List. Dont ever come back.
Back to top Go down
Lethal.,
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:04

so who is it that keeps removing his ban i just had to ban him again ?
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:10

Np if you want it to stay so, although I have helped you out with alot of hackers.
That's funny that some members here see good and skilled players as hackers, but doesn't notice the real hackers at all :)
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:14

Just lock this. This isnt going anywhere. Hes banned thats it

/Locked
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:18

You give "second chances" to real hackers like Qazar and Frost but ban skilled players permanent?
:D:D What a fail members here..
Back to top Go down
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:36

I cant say much, but I've noticed that Ixion has been here a lot on Forum and server, to me I don't see any reason on why he would hack. So I think he should be unbanned and have a second chance to prove that he is not hacking.
Back to top Go down
Jonas.
Administration & Management

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:50

I'd like to know who unbanned you in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Lethal.,
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 15:03

Well i Spec him several times and he is obviously hacking not to mention all the headshots he gets then when i jump spec he pauses then he sucks ass ? explain that? seems to me hackers love to target xXx server allot .
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 23:24

1. Who un-banned Ixion?

2. Second chance can be possible BUT IF Anyone sees him using any hacks or cheats its a permanent ban and No Mercy.

3. Lock this, 2nd chance granted by DiVo (Confirm?)
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 01:44

U give real hackers like frost and qazar a second chance?
Nice one mate but i dont hack.
Now im gonna be honest here i think that ixion is just very skilled.
Hes good when i spec him and when i play.
I also agree with DiVo: I dont see a reason for him to hack.
But still your gonna have to unbind those whitelight binds.
-FrosT
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 05:29

Soul wrote:

2. Second chance can be possible BUT IF Anyone sees him using any hacks or cheats its a permanent ban and No Mercy.

You can't really count on anyone's thoughts here. For example Lethal's, because he obviously doesn't see the difference between skill and bots.

And don't ask me who have unbanned me, cause I don't know.. Although I can guess who it was.

Btw thank you Divo and Frost.

Back to top Go down
Typloshion2

PostSubject: |xXx|LOLYOU is hacking   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 07:30

I agree with Lethal. xXx LOLYOU has used aimbot. I'm currently on another forum account because I lost my password for the old one, and I can't do the "Forgot my password" thing because it's disabled.

Anyway, I have made a video to show you guys that I strongly believe he uses aimbot. You can easily see it. Therefore, I support Lethal's statement.

Here is a MediaFire link to download the video file. Sorry for the background music...

So www,mediafire,com/?v49bpr5g57p3olr

Replace the "," with "."

|xXx|Typlo|LDR
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 08:25

anyone who has problems with account can pm me or post here, ill try to retrieve your passwords
dunno why it happened
Back to top Go down
LOLYOU
Membership
Membership
LOLYOU

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 08:59

Quote :
I agree with Lethal. xXx LOLYOU has used aimbot. I'm currently on another forum account because I lost my password for the old one, and I can't do the "Forgot my password" thing because it's disabled.

Anyway, I have made a video to show you guys that I strongly believe he uses aimbot. You can easily see it. Therefore, I support Lethal's statement.

Here is a MediaFire link to download the video file. Sorry for the background music...

So www,mediafire,com/?v49bpr5g57p3olr

Replace the "," with "."

Oh come on.. xD leave me alone already... D:

Check this https://triplex.forumotion.com/t470-ixion-and-lolyou-unbanned

And btw.. i'm she, not he.. :D
Back to top Go down
Thor
Membership
Membership
Thor

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 09:45

Just my opinion but cheaters/hackers shouldn't be given a second chance.
Back to top Go down
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 09:56

Im really getting tired of this!
First off if you think a member is involved in hacking or aimboting, I want it pmed to the admins.
Admins list
Anthem
DiVo
Submint
Angel
Jonas

Report a pm to one of us, so that we can all discuss what we will do. Sitting here on forums going back and forth blaming each other on who did what is ridiculous, and childish! IF U THINK MEMBER IS INVOLVED in any kinda of CHEATING, then pm us!

Last edited by DiVo on January 25th 2013, 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal banned for no reason   Lethal banned for no reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal banned for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next