HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Poll: What is your opinion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What kind of server do you want?
ETPro Server
Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_lcap48%Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 15 ]
TJ Server
Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_lcap26%Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Snipe Server
Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_lcap6%Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
N!tmod Server
Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_lcap19%Poll: What is your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jonas.
Administration & Management

Poll: What is your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 06:46

Hello everyone :)

xXx is having a new server next month, and we would like to hear about YOUR opinion..
We have 4 options for the new server,
we would like to hear wich server you would like to play most...
The options are: - A TJ server, A snipe server, ETPro server, or a N!tmod server.
If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post this under this thread
and we will have a look at it :)

Greetz, Jonas!
Back to top Go down
Fro$t
I'm out of xXx
I'm out of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 07:58

TJ Ftw 3 votes already :D
Back to top Go down
Lethal.,
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 12:13

i say etpro . but its whatever gets the votes . haha D.
Back to top Go down
Jonas.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 15:46

This will close in 2 days btw
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2013, 02:15

omg u serious? we will NEVER be able to get a TJ server full.
it has got to be nitmod, u sons of biscuits!
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2013, 06:50

TJ? no way...
Back to top Go down
Anthem
Administration & Development
Administration & Development
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2013, 08:02

It's about fun, not about filling out the slots every time.

I see N!tmod as if it's Jaymod. It wud be exactly the same than what our deal is with Jaymod except different maps of course. We need distinctiveness. Need to wrap this thing up and become creative.

The only good thing in N!tmod is that it's compelling, a completely new mod on ET. Imma tell you guys what I liked in t2x (my previous clan) more: Everything was extreme, servers varied, no two fragging servers. People eventually like to have a clan that's comprehensive, we will get stuck with simplicity if it's N!tmod.

There was a clan before, I don't recall its name but it had a NQ and Jaymod server. Their members talked to me about being in that clan how it got boring. Their complaint was that why they had two servers, the only few things which were different between those two servers, the color on the name and the weapons (NQ has a couple more). Be that as it may, they had the feeling "I don't care which one I play on, it feels the same because it's still fragging, it makes the other server rather useless."

It's like an amusement park, not every ride is used all the time but it makes the amusement park very comprehensive. I wudn't go there if there were only rollercoasters that have different color... Where wud the fun be in that? You got the point mates! What I'm saying, IT WILL GET AWFULLY BORING AND I WANT NO PART OF THIS. This is why I didn't want our funds to be used for N!tmod...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
Qaz...
Qaz...

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2013, 08:18

Angel wrote:
omg u serious? we will NEVER be able to get a TJ server full.
it has got to be nitmod, u sons of biscuits!

although, my voice is not that importan but, I agree entirely and as Sub said too xD and by the way, is not it better to fire up the new sections? For example, WOT sections or Cod4 cracked ... or in general, any other game witch is available to all of you Rolling Eyes So Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Friend of xXx
Friend of xXx

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2013, 10:16

hey i just remembered, how bout the vietnam mod? anyone saw that?
it was awesome. it was on some server... oh please someone know what mod i mean XD
Back to top Go down
Submint
Submint

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2013, 10:44

i saw that, flying on map with ak47, shooting to little yellow soldiers... its not the same ET which i know, someone wanted to make CS of it :P

for those who havent seen it yet:

193.33.177.12:26000

as an example with real players playing on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is your opinion?   Poll: What is your opinion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What is your opinion?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1