HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If somehow some of you are still active and came to visit this website, please contact Trivi / Anthem. Send an email to janne.hannuksela@luukku.com thank you! I have a solution for the future!
Welcome to Triple X
Menu

Latest topics
» Anybody here?
Latest review I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2019, 18:05 by Jonas.

» What I am listening to
Latest review I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2016, 05:43 by Toxic

» xXx
Latest review I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 08:13 by Anthem

» Whats UP!!
Latest review I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 03:05 by Toxic

» -> T2K
Latest review I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 03:29 by Toxic

» IIHF Hockey Championship ends
Latest review I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 13:17 by Anthem

Ad

Latest review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Administration & Development
Anthem

Latest review Empty
PostSubject: Latest review   Latest review I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 07:50

Hello mates and everybody,

I don't think I can afford xXx during this month so for the time being xXx won't be re-opened during this month, maybe thereafter but there's still some speculations whether I can afford it or not. I need to get a job even though I'm at school but all the while at weekends I'd earn some pocket money, maybe a little more than that but anyway it is a certain fact that it won't be re-opened just yet. I'll keep you in close touch!

If anybody else can afford it and is willing to do so, you'll have my technical and practical support but can't help you with payments. I just.. wudn't want just a random guy opening xXx, it has to be either someone who is somehow related to xXx and is a friend of mine and DiVo's or someone that is a friend of mine and DiVo's. :D

Regards, Anthem
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/janne.hannuksela
DiVo

Latest review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest review   Latest review I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 09:51

I have the money to pay for it, but I'm not going to pay for something that I can't be really active for. So if anyone wants to help run xXx, and will get a server, please post< and let us know if any of you can. Then me and anthem with consider it.
Back to top Go down

Latest review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Locker :: Archive-